Designation: Assistant Professor
Date of Birth:01-06-78
Date of Joining:10-08-05
Research Interests: Digital Image Processing and Data Mining
Registered for Ph.D, JNTUA, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India.
M.Tech, ANU Affiliated College, Andhra Pradesh, India.
B.Tech, Gulbarga University, Karnataka, India.
Teaching Experience: 12 Years
- Dr. A. Srikrishna, Dr. B. Eswara Reddy, Sri M. Pompapathi, " Non Linear Robust Edge Detector for noisy images" i-manager's Journal on image processing, ISSN:2349-4530, 2(4), Oct-Dec'2015, Pages:30-38.
- Dr. A. Srikrishna, Professor & Head, Dr. B. Eswara Reddy, Sri M. Pompapathi, Assistant Professor, "Pixon Based Image Denoising Scheme by Preserving Exact Edge Locations" Springer Journal of The Institution of Engineers (India): Series B (Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication and Computer Engineering ) . PRINT ISSN: 2250-2106 ( Online ISSN 2250-2114) DOI: 10.1007/s40031-014-0178-9.
- Dr.A.Srikrishna, Professor & Head, Sri M. Pompapathi and G.Srinivas Rao, "Parametric based Morphological Transformation for Contrast Enhancement of Color Images in Poor-Lightening" Springer journal of Sadhana Academy proceedings in Engineering Sciences, PRINT ISSN: 0256-2499 ( Online ISSN 0973-7677) DOI: 10.1007/s12046-015-0347-9, Publisher: Springer India.Vol.40 Issue(2),pp:395-410,Publication:01-04-2015.
- Sri M. Pompapathi, Dr.A.Sri Krishna, Ch. Sudhasri "Edge Detectors on Grayscale Images - A Comprehensive Survey" ANU Journal of Engineering & Technology Vol.II No.2, June-December.
- Dr.A.Sri Krishna, Dr.B.Eswara Reddy and Sri M. Pompapathi "A Review of Gradient based Edge Detection techniques" presented in International Conference on Emerging Trends in Electrical, Communication and Information Technologies (ICECIT - 2012) held at Srinivasa Ramanujan Institute of Technology, Anantapur on 21-12-2012 to 23-12-2012 and published by elsevier digital library in page(s): 498-502.
- Dr. A. Srikrishna, Professor & Head, Dr. B. Eswara Reddy, Sri M. Pompapathi, Assistant Professor "Non-Linear Noise Suppression Edge Detection Scheme for Noisy Images" Proceedings of the IEEE international conference on recent advances and innovations in engineering (ICRAIE - 2014), Organized by Poornima University, Jaipur, during 9 - 11, May 2014. ISBN: 978-1-4799-4041-7, DOI:10.1109/ICRAIE.2014.6909192, Publisher:IEEE,pp:1-6.
- Dr.A.Sri Krishna, Sri M. Pompapathi, N.Neelima "Vehicle Image Classification using Image Fusion at Pixel Level based on Edge Image " (IJCSIT) International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol. 5 (2) , 2014, 2397-2402, pp:2397-2402.
- Dr.A.Sri Krishna, Sri M. Pompapathi presented and published a paper entitled "Review of Image Denoising Techniques" in the Proceedings National Conference on RF Wireless Communication and Signal Processing, held at Bapatla Engineering college, Bapatla, Andhra Pradesh, conducted by department of Electronics and communication Engineering, during 17-18 November 2014, pp:96-101.
- M.Pompapathi Sr.Lecturer , Dr.A.Sri Krishna, Professor & HOD IT, Dr.B.Raveendra Babu, Professor , published a paper entitled " An Efficient approach for Removal of Impulse Noise from highly corrupted images by Preserving EDGE Details" , in IEEE ICSIP-2010 , International Conference proceedings during 15-12-2010 to 17-12-2010, organized by RMD College of Engineering, Chennai and published by IEEE Explorer's digital library in page(s): 498-501, ISBN: 978-1-4244-8595-6, Digital Object Identifier: 10.1109/ICSIP.2010.5697526(http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/ mostRecentIssue.jsp?punumber=5686259) Date of Current Version : 20 January 2011.
- Participated in One Day Workshop on "Innovations in Technology" organized by ITE & C Dept., Govt. of AP, JNTUA, Anantapur on 9th December, 2015.
- Participated in a two-day national seminar on "Recent trends and developments in the field of computer vision", conducted by department of IE, VR Siddarhta engineering college during 20-12-2013 to 21-12-2013.
- Participated in a AICTE Sponsored three-day national level work-shop on " Signal and Image Processing using Labview" organised by department of ECE, RVR & JC College of engineering during 11-11-2013 to 13-11-2013.
- Attended a course work on " Research Methodology " at JNTU college of Engineering, JNTUA, Anantapur, conducted by R & D Cell, during 20-08-2012 to 25-12-2012.
- Partcipated in the national level work-shop on "Market oriented Cloud Computing and the ANEKA platform", organised by Department of CSE, JNTU college of Engineering, JNTUA, Anantapur on 27-12-2011.
- Participated in the one week program on " Business Intelligence and Data warehousing using IBM Infosphere", conducted by Keysoft solutions- Bangalore, oragnised by department of CSE, RVR & JC College of Engineering, GUNTUR during 30-11-2009 to 7-12-2009.
EMail: mp @ rvrjcce.ac.in
Phones: +91 8632288254 Ext: 355